The battle of losing weight is a struggle many of us face at any age. Current statistics show that two-thirds of American adults are overweight and one-third is obese. Obesity increases our risk of developing larger issues such as diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, and cancer.
It’s common that we associate weight gain as a result of over-consumption of calories and lack of exercise. At times, even lowering our calories and increasing physical activity does not give us the effects we expect. There are additional factors other than diet and exercise that can affect how we lose weight.
- Emotion/Stress Levels
- Exercise History
- Dietary History
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Sleep Hygiene
- Toxic Chemical Exposure
These factors are unique to each individual and influence the body in different ways. Lack of customization in weight loss programs is why they are not effective for all of us. A weight loss program should not be a universal plan. When we begin to address contributing factors we are working our way to the root cause of what is slowing your weight loss.
An ideal weight loss program should help an individual achieve optimal health, not just weight loss.
Our Program Will Focus On:
- Specific Dietary Counseling: Diet/Exercise
- Emotional Therapy/Stress Management
- Promoting Proper Digestion
- Restoring Compromised Liver Function
- Promoting Proper Thyroid Metabolism
- Identifying Nutrient Deficiencies
- Identifying Food Sensitivities
- Managing Insulin Resistance
- Detoxification of Heavy Metals
- Treatment of Gastrointestinal Imbalances
- Infrared Body Wrap
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Constitutional Hydrotherapy