What Is LENS?
LENS stands for Low Energy Neurofeedback System. It’s a ground-breaking form of electroencephalography (EEG) driven biofeedback or neurofeedback through an FDA-certified medical device for relaxation and self-regulation.
LENS therapy can optimize human functioning in the areas of mood, cognition, physical movement, and energy levels.
What Is LENS Used For?
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Anxiety and Depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Tension or Migraine Headaches
- Trauma and PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Chemical Dependence
- Learning Disabilities
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chemotherapy Induced Symptoms
- Spinal Cord Injury
How Does It Work?
Information from the brain is fed back to the brain in the form of a little signal for a fraction of a second. The strength of this signal is far weaker than a cell phone. This signal causes a tiny fluctuation in brainwave patterns that permit dysfunctional brain patterns to correct themselves. LENS is like pushing the “reset” button on your brain, returning it to its original, healthy state!
What Are The Potential Benefits?
Here Are Some of the Benefits Patients Experience:
- Increase Your Clarity and Energy
- Decrease Feelings of Irritability
- Decrease Feelings of Anger
- Decrease Feelings of Anxiety or Depression
- Improve Your Sleep
- Improve Your Memory, Vision, and Speech