What is Anti-Aging Therapy?
There are many types of therapies that can slow down aging and increase longevity. One of the biggest factors in unhealthy aging is the surplus of inflammatory chemicals. If you have experienced declining memory, joint stiffness, and pain, insomnia, weak muscles or persistent fatigue, these symptoms may be improved by decreasing the inflammation in your body.
Your consultation with Dr. Cutler will determine your tailored anti-aging therapy program.
Some examples of therapies:
- IV Nutrient Therapy to Deliver Vital Nutrients with Anti-Aging Properties Directly to Cells
- Detoxification to Repair Damage and Stress to Your Cells to Slow the Aging Process
- Infrared Therapy to Boost Metabolism and Improve Skin Tone
- LENS (Low Energy Neurofeedback System) Therapy to Optimize the Brain in Areas of Cognition, Mood, Physical Movement and Energy Levels
What Are The Risks of Premature Aging?
Simply put, if we do not make the proper lifestyle choices and understand our genetic factors, we can shorten our lives prematurely.
Things to avoid for healthy aging:
- Too Many Chemicals and Toxins in the Body
- Overexposure to the Sun Damaging Skin Cells
- Excessive Caffeine, Alcohol, and Nicotine Elevating Blood Pressure
- Processed and Poor Quality Food with a Lack of Nutrients to Fuel the Body
- Insufficient Sleep Running Our Body Systems Low
- Lack of Exercise Increasing Chances of Life-Shortening Diseases
Healthy aging is what most of us want. Anti-aging medicine uses natural, scientific and medical technologies for the early detection, prevention, and treatment of age-related issues.